Monday, June 21, 2010

This blog is a BLOG

So this is a blog. Chyeah. All kinds of wonderful things are discussed here - music, sports, teenagerhood, love, hipsters, sarcasm, life. From yours truly, a teenage guy trying to get his act together.

So I'm pretty much at a loss on what to cover here. World Cup, maybe? The only opinion I have on the wonderful vuvuzelas (vuvuzela? vuvuzelae?) is that it sounds way to much like vulva to be taken seriously. Which is why I laugh at people who get angry at them.

Also, I watched part of the Portugal-North Korea match today in French, in which the Koreans' goal was hardly a demilitarized zone - Portugal won 7-0, six of those goals coming in the second half, one of which coming between the legs of the Korean goalie, another of which coming off of a sweet (lucky) neck juggle by Christiano Ronaldo. I'm not going to make any of the obligatory Kim Jong Il-shoots-the-goalie jokes, but I'll be curious to see the reaction that the native North Korean fans give to the team returning to the country, since it'll be televised by -- oh, wait. Nevermind.

I'll leave it at that for today. Summer in four days. Going to a John Green book event on Thursday.



Word of the Day: Hourglass

Song of the Day: Resistance St. - What Made Milwaukee Famous (link goes here)

No comments:

Post a Comment